Artificial grass has become popular with sports fields and residences throughout Southern California and has just as much of an impact when used at a commercial space.
No matter the size of your building, and whether it holds two tenants or twenty, artificial grass can be an addition to your property that both saves you money and makes sure that everyone who approaches your building sees a professional and manicured space.
These eight reasons should convince you that artificial grass will be hugely beneficial to your commercial building.
- Give a bold first impression as customers and employees will see lush, green lawns all the time with turf.
- Raise your property’s overall value by making it more attractive, without requiring excessive maintenance costs.
- Have a turf area available for pets so that anyone who works in or visits your building can use it. Choosing turf for pet relief spots will also help your staff easily clean things up.
- You no longer have to use harsh toxins in fertilizers, pesticides, or weed killers, which means an overall safer environment. Employees can allow pets to play and do their business or take a moment outdoors without worrying about chemicals.
- Drop your property’s water usage down significantly, as artificial grass won’t require watering to maintain its color and freshness.
- Save on landscaping services like mowing – your turf isn’t going to grow any taller.
- Forget about standing water and puddles that can look unpleasant and breed pests, as turf has a drainage system that keeps water moving through.
- Create outdoor spaces that companies and employees can use for gatherings without worrying about mud or long grass.
About the Author
Best Artificial Grass Services, an STS Grass Company, has been serving California for 10+ years. We service Riverside, Bay Area, Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Sacramento, Coachella Valley, Fresno, Bakersfield for all commercial applications such as soccer fields, baseball and softball fields, field hockey fields, football fields, playgrounds, hotels, restaurants, office buildings, and more for artificial grass and turf. We also install residential artificial turf and grass along with all kinds of putting greens. We know all your local and state rebates for artificial turf, and we offer a “free sample program,” low or no interest financing options, and no pushy salesmen, as well as an industry-leading 15-year guarantee on commercial and residential artificial grass installations. We will answer all your questions, go over the enormous cost savings of artificial grass, give you a complete quote for competitive pricing and our 15-year guarantee on our services. Samples, Quotes, and estimates are always free. Contact us now here or call 877-336-7320.