If your town or neighborhood has a playground, there’s a good chance its surface is covered in artificial grass. Turf helps keep maintenance costs down for public and commercial spaces, which is why you may be starting to see more of it around.
But the fantastic thing about artificial turf is that it has far more applications than strictly serving as a ground cover alternative to grass for outdoor commercial spaces. In fact, artificial grass has quite a few uses for commercial buildings of all kinds.
Which types of spaces will benefit most from artificial turf? Just look at these seven applications to see how versatile it can be.
- Trade show booths for any industry can use artificial turf to create a completely different look with an easy application. Plus, you’ll be more comfortable standing all day.
- Businesses with a storefront can use turf to bring in customers by installing it on walls or in outdoor entrance areas.
- Event venues can use artificial grass to ensure that grounds always look fresh, green, and ready for guests.
- Landlords in buildings of any size can install a small area of artificial turf for residents to take their pets to do their business.
- Gyms and other fitness enterprises will find that an artificial grass floor combines cushioning and easy cleaning.
- Industrial buildings and warehouses can add some color to drab buildings by installing artificial turf in entrance or client-facing areas.
- Hotels and municipal swimming pools can opt for turf for pool areas instead of tile, or use it to surround tiled pool areas. Artificial grass will drain better than natural grass, meaning drier and safer public areas and less staining and damage.
About the Author
Best Artificial Grass Services, an STS Grass Company, has been serving California for 10+ years. We service Riverside, Bay Area, Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Sacramento, Coachella Valley, Fresno, Bakersfield for all commercial applications such as soccer fields, baseball and softball fields, field hockey fields, football fields, playgrounds, hotels, restaurants, office buildings, and more for artificial grass and turf. We also install residential artificial turf and grass along with all kinds of putting greens. We know all your local and state rebates for artificial turf, and we offer a “free sample program,” low or no interest financing options, and no pushy salesmen, as well as an industry-leading 15-year guarantee on commercial and residential artificial grass installations. We will answer all your questions, go over the enormous cost savings of artificial grass, give you a complete quote for competitive pricing and our 15-year guarantee on our services. Samples, Quotes, and estimates are always free. Contact us now here or call 877-336-7320.