Recreation areas are important to families with children; you may not have space for a full playground at home, but your children could use the time outdoors.
For many municipal areas, prioritizing the installation of outdoor recreational facilities has been a meaningful way to reengage young families with their communities, as well as a way to help children grow up healthy. But when it comes to designing a playground that is meant for use by the general public, it’s crucial to look at ways to keep children safe without paying excessive maintenance costs.
That’s why it’s not uncommon to see artificial grass being used in public playground areas throughout Southern California. Not only will these spaces always look nice, green, and lush, but they also provide a supportive and safe surface where kids can enjoy themselves. In fact, artificial grass actually has quite a few benefits over its natural counterpart, making it an easy choice for public recreational and play facilities.
- A softer ground surface provides cushion from falls.
- Fewer scrapes and skinned knees thanks to the softer, supportive surface.
- Artificial grass won’t get muddy or create puddles, as a drainage layer makes sure all moisture quickly passes through, meaning more playtime and less mess.
- It’s made from durable materials that will stand up to foot traffic without getting dry or dying.
- Synthetic turf won’t discolor or die because of lack of sun, making it ideal for placement near trees or playground equipment.
- It’s highly customizable, making it the best investment for child-friendly play areas.
- Artificial grass is ideal for making your playground areas more accessible to a broader group of children, as it won’t aggravate allergies like natural plants and it will also create a level, even surface that is accessible for wheelchairs and other mobility assisting devices.
About the Author
Best Artificial Grass Services, an STS Grass Company, has been serving California for 10+ years. We service Riverside, Bay Area, Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Sacramento, Coachella Valley, Fresno, Bakersfield for all commercial applications such as soccer fields, baseball and softball fields, field hockey fields, football fields, playgrounds, hotels, restaurants, office buildings, and more for artificial grass and turf. Visit one of our 4 companies at www.bestcommercialturfservices.com, www.bestartificialsportsfieldturf.com, www.bestartificialputtinggreens.com or at www.bestartificialgrasssservices.com to learn more. We offer a “free sample program,” low or no interest financing options, and no pushy salesmen, as well as an industry-leading 15-year guarantee on commercial and residential artificial grass installations. We will answer all your questions, go over the enormous cost savings of artificial grass, and give you a complete quote for competitive pricing and our 15-year guarantee on our services. Quotes and estimates are always free. Contact us now here or call 877-336-7320.